Become a Successful Solopreneur in only Seven Gruelling Years
If you don't like people paying you lots of money to go to a comfortable place that provides you with friends, healthcare, an ergonomic chair and unlimited snacks, then the professional workforce may not be for you. Try the gruelling reality of being a solopreneur!
Eight Tips for Negotiating Your Salary Like a Non-Chump
If you’re like I used to be, you think a job is a clever subterfuge where you get to browse Instagram and ESPN for 70% of the day, spending the remaining 30% showing up to meetings or writing emails while some chump pays you a reasonable amount of money. Wrong, and this time you’re the chump!